Saturday, January 7, 2012

Top 5 Favorites of 2011

2011 is over, and as 2012 will be so much fun and full of new and amazing makeup products, I want to reflect on some of my favorite products this year. (My top 5 to be exact) ((picture not mine, as my camera is freaking out for some reason))


#5) CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner Pencil. This is my absolute favorite eyeliner for my lining my lower lashline and tightlining the top, it is a cheap alternative to higher end brands like Mac and Urban Decay, and it lasts all day on my eyes which is hard to find in drugstore brands sometimes. Love this product!


#4) EOS Lip Balm. This is my go to lip balm that I always have a few of at a time, to keep in pencil cases, makeup bags and purses. In various flavors/scents, these are an amazing buy and I recommend picking one up at a drugstore or beauty supply store if you see them!


#3) Benefit Bad Gal Mascara. This is my all time favorite mascara, and doesn't take dozens of coats to make a difference. It's perfect for giving extreme volume and length but not clumping or grouping your lashes together. I love this product and will keep repurchasing.




#2) Mac Paint Pot in Painterly. Paint pots are one of the most versatile products for eyes that I have found, as they can be a base, a shadow, or even a highlight depending on the shade. (I have also seen painterly used as a concealer, though I don't personally like it for that purpose...) I highly recommend paint pots, and painterly is a great matte option for a base if UDPP or other primers aren't your preference.


#1) The Urban Decay Naked Palette. This is probably my most used makeup, and it is the most amazing palette with the best shades for my personal style and I don't know what I would do without it! I highly recommend it to anyone who LOVES neutrals and isn't afraid of some shimmer, and it was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment