Friday, October 14, 2011

Brassy-Gold & Winged Look

Hi there! I created this look because I wanted a very simple, extrememely wearable look with some bolder eyeliner than I usually go for, so I decided to use my e.l.f cream liner in black with a matte black eyeshadow from my e.l.f. palette for the liner. For the shadow I first applied my MAC paint pot in painterly, then adding a beigey-champagne color from LancĂ´me, then finishing off with a golden color from my e.l.f. palette. For highlight I used the shimmery white from my e.l.f palette (as you can probably tell I am OBSESSED with e.l.f, as a student I am always on a beauty budget!) and finished off the look with a Willi Smith pink lipgloss. I hope you liked this look, and please excuse the horrific photo quality, backgrounds and....really everything about the photos! I am still figuring out what angles, lights and background work the best! Thanks for reading, and have fun!

et





No comments:

Post a Comment